Tuesday, March 23, 2010

...a veritable jungle.

If you've managed to stumble upon this modest and mostly empty blog, then I'm glad you came.

I'm Amber and I have decided to start a blog sharing my adventure to developing a sense of personal style. Although my intention for this blog was mostly personal, if anyone out there can get something out of what I write, then I am glad it could be of some benefit. (And of course, any advice coming my way would be most welcome and appreciated.)

As a person I'm grossly indecisive but I have many different interests. (I can get scatter-brained and overwhelmed at times, but hopefully that won't spill out onto the internet.) I'm not a person to take risks, but having created this blog, I just made a big one. I've been an introvert most of my life, so putting myself out there like this is a big scary step but that's also a major aspect of why I did this: to gain more confidence. I've never blogged publicly for fear of going ignored, but I figure if I just use the blog as intended, it'll all be cool.

Anyway, hey to everybody out there.
Despite my title of the blog, I don't bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment